More "other crap"

Hey everyone! For those of you living in Sweden I'd be sad if you didn't know who Ina Bäckström was. Those of you outside of Sweden are excused unless you love DreamHack but really, all swedes should know her. Ina is a cool girl that interviews and films with the crew of SVT (Big swedish TV-channel) and she always gives good interviews. She made a great one with ThorZaIN recently after him changing to EG but that's fully in swedish so nevermind that. What I was going to say was that she has started to follow me! Ina Bäckström! Wow, I feel so honoroed :)

I'm starting to think that I should change the name of the blog, should I? Maybe nordutavrank7 might be hard to remember if you're not from Sweden or is it more confusing if I'd change? Pleeeease give comments??

Too bad ThorZaIN lost against JYP in GSL yesterday... Did you see it? Atleast he managed to take a map. He should sleep and take care until WCS now :)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts