Prometheus

Hey everyone!

I'm really starting to get nervous and excited for WCS right now. I'm trying to prepare myself both with questions for the interview but also like trying to calm my mind... but I really suck at that and have no idea how to do that so I don't know how it's going to go lolol.

While speaking of movies anyway...

I'v also seen Ice Age 4, hurray! It seems to be the only child-animated-kind-of-film that anyone likes. I always have to cope with no's just cuz ppl don't want to see "kids"-films... why not? They're awesome.

But I've also seen Prometheus at the cinema a while ago and I had some thoughts on that one...


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYZEHuX_iZkQpSLrhpUZDWZ1pyF-55VHNS_yt2LVGmKaGhdl5vEAP6l3_7BVEAoo2pgwtPn9pI8lk_9Mb3q0slHQht1PcIzaatBRQ-yc-OARRai5mxyfTHT_US7rwdv7iZybkpcUQ4tFo/s1600/prometheus_6EQUJ5.jpg


I guess it was a quite good film though the story wasn't astonishing.


























I had no idea what it was about when I entered the cinema but was interested in Noomi Rapace, I really like her acting. So arriving there I realise it's classed as not only action and sci-fi but also horror... and I kinda die when I see horror...







It didn't feel so much as horror though. It was a bit scary but to call it a horrormovie... even I would disagree.
  But I didn't come here to talk about horror, I wanted to talk about what the movie was inspired by.
  Obviously a lot of things are taken from in every movie these days. According to myself it seemed to be inspired by, well aliens obviously, but the fact that aliens would have helped and created us from the beginning is something rather new  to me and as from what I have read too that's the only thing to read about. But something peculiar struck me after a little while into the moive.

This is bloody StarCraft!

*SPOLIER*
By some reason it really felt like it.
  What felt was alike was that they (terran) come to this planet away from the earth and discover what they thought were some creatures that created them but apparently there are some slimy weird things that just attack them and they have to fight them (zerg). Then when some have died and some have survived there's only one person left there to fight them all (Sarah Kerrigan) but instead of becoming the queen of blades she makes it.
  I don't know, it might be more of a bad interpretation of a coincidence than actually a bit alike but I just found it funny sitting in the middle of the film and then like "OMG, this is just like Starcraft!" ^-^v
*END OF SPOLIER*

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts