Phone problems

Hey everyone!
  Having problems with my phone but will update about WCS asap... just gonna need to fix things with the phone and it's really hard cuz I bought a worthless phone...

It's in the middle of the night and I can't sleep and I've been trying to solve my phone problem for ages. I have all the interviews but... well... I just need to fix this. I'm sorry if things happen toooo late for it to be exciting but that's the way it has to be. Hold on and it'll come up... this is so not the way I wanted things to be :(

Can say I will change url soon from nordutavrank7 to artsnerdyblog. Hopefully people will remember that easier so write it down on your phone, refrigerator or on your hand or what ever so that you will remember it. artsnerdyblog.blogspot.com!! The change will happen soon so be sure to write it down, ok? Thanks, I don't wanna loose you guys, you keep me going!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts