Batman, a fox and... carwashing?

Hey everyone!

Today I was a little to busy blogging. I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend after not seeing each other in one day! Yeah, amazing, but we hung out and went down town and then I went to work. But, Klara, you end work at 9 pm. I sure do, but at 9 pm something aaaaawesome, maybe even legendary, was about to happen. At 9 pm Batman - the dark knight rises had it's first night in the movies and I was there. Yup, 5 minutes after it begun (didn't matter since there's commercial about 10 mins anyway...) I was there, sitting in my seat, waiting for the shit to go down... and it did.
  What an amazing film it was. Really, I wanna spoil it all right now but I'll give you some time to watch it yourselves and then I can spoil it to the ones that would like. That way more people would enjoy the post. So just wanted to give an update on that.

Also, there were a few cool things that happened to me today that I wanted to share but apparently, I just realised right now trying to upload it, the bastards that "fixed" my phone apparently did a lousy job cause it's still broken. Still no pictures, still nothing I can upload on the computer, great. Anyway, what happened was that in the car-wash the steering wheel starting steering itself which looked kinda cool but... I guess it doesn't sound as cool haha...

When we got home from the movies we also saw the cutest little fox right in the neighbourhood and foxes are the most amazing little creatures to wander on this earth. I took pictures of it and filmed it as well in my excitement (people should not hear me when I'm around a fox, I become wicked really, love them!) but now I can't show them to anyone and can't see it for myself either. Whaaat the up the fucks? So mad right now, but yeah, that's the story of the day.

Look forward to Batman!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts