Pic-randomness?

Hey everyone!

I found someone that had gone to the same school/class as IdrA and found a picture on him in his like... school-pictues-book? Or what ever that's called...
  By some reason I didn't like putting the picture on the blog because it felt like it would be private to IdrA but since it's already on this site you should check him out there anyways

http://i.imgur.com/y42Gu.jpg

What a cute kid? When did he grow up to the man he is today...? Just kidding


So when I watched Day9 before, like weeks ago before his vacation, he had to show a picture that he thought of. It was so cute that I had to share that picture with you guys too!





Day laughed so hard at it as always and it was so preeetty it deserved a spot here.


So while still going on pictures here comes a confession!
  The person beneath here is someone from Sailor moon. First of that's embarrassing because I'm watching Sailor moon. Second reason why... well, the guy is suuuperhandsome and evil which is so typical, why did I have to find him hot?? His personality is crap but he looks great so here it is.....


























He has pink hair for gods sake... -____-
   Now don't judge me, I'm usually not like this hahah ^o^



Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts