The matter of journalism... and other crap

Hey everyone! Random fact: In my mail today I had 1337 new mails. It's a sign that I'm awesome but also that I totally need to clear my inbox....

The pic? Oh, it's just a screenshot from one (Alice:Madness returns) of like 5 games that I've bought on steam for the sale!! W00p, I love the flash and daily sales jeeeesus! When it has ended in the 23rd I will tell you about which games I bought and why.






The matter of journalism now... I was thinking about it earlier. I got a tweet (https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson) asking me to interview someone at WCS in Sweden which I'm attending. First I thought "Oh no, I have no idea how to do such a thing" but on second thought I was like "Cool, yeah!" but really, I have no idea how do do such a thing! That's where I also stopped to think on where you can call someone a journalist? I'm not a journalist since I only write about things I do, not news, but if I did, would I be? If someone asks me to do an interview with someone well known at a big event and that keeps happening... am I a journalist? Media can be so hard do describe now when you have internet, it's like everyone's a journalist! I wish I was anyways, then I could just go up to someone and say "Hi, I'm from the press, can I interview you for my blog?" ... coool...
  So yeah also, I'm going to WCS next saturday which is going to be great. You get to try out Heart of the swarm which I look forward to like hell. Watching only our own swedes play's going to be awesome too! I don't know how I should solve the "interview"-part though...

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts