GOT

Hey everyone!

Finally the time has come for us! Hallelujah!
  The season 2 of game of thrones has finally released all episodes a little while ago. I always watch them together with my boyfriend and he insisted on not watching them until all of them were out because it gets so annoying when you sit and wait anxiously for the next episode to come and it just takes a whooole freaking weeek! So we have finally started watching the wonderful season 2!
  I think we've gotten in about 2-4 episodes or something... and now we're not watching them anyway! Gosh, we could have started watching when the 5th episode and we would still not be done hahaha.
  I need to nag my boyfriend on this!!

For those of you that haven't seen Game of thrones I really recommend that series! Really, watch it, it's a really, really, well made series. It's really cool and stuff so check it out!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts