Music!

Hey everyone! Yesterday there were no post either because Alexander and I went away for a night. So today I just wanted to share some music with you that I have discovered in the latest period of time.

(For those of you that use spotify, all of these songs are available there)

1. Bobby Yarsulik - Minecraft: The song
Just a cool song about a guy living in the minecraft world!

2. Tony Goldmark - Sirius Black
It's not really well made or anything but just a fun parody of "Baby got back"

3. Devin Taylor - Pokemon R/B - Professor Oak
Such a nostagic song from Pkmn!

4. Ministry of Magic - Accio love
For all Harry Potter fans out there, haha. I recently fell in love with Wrock after several years of neglecting it! But really, cute song.

5. Chris Lennertz - The sims 3 pets theme
I was looking around for old The sims music but had no luck. I bumped into this song though which apperenly is used in The sims 3 pets. The nice thing about it is that it's a very good version of an already used The sims song. So I think you might like it!

6. Konami Kukeiha Club - Wicked child (outdoor BMG)
Just one of a million cool songs they've done, both from this game and from the Silent hill series.

7. She - Coloris
Not at all nerdy music in any way but it's just a great song that I wanted to share with you!

Also, if you wanna hear good music that have either fun lyrics, covers of game music or something alike I suggest you check these out too!
Lonely Island
All caps
Cover guru

I hope you'll like these as much as I do!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts