Just for you

Hey everyone! I wanna make a special post just for you since I've been so off in the latest.

First off I just want to tell you about my friday that I spent with some awesome snacks. Mozzarella cheese and melon followed by nuts and vitamin well (I don't know if it's only sold in Sweden, so check it out if you don't know what it is here). Yummy

The evening was also spent watching the new season of "The big bang theory" (season 5 recently started) and we watched about 3-4 episodes. Can't wait for the new episodes to come. I didn't realize how much I missed my Sheldon. And yes, my Sheldon, Amy can go hide!

I really recommend Tbbt for any nerd out there. It might sound like some documentary with that name but it's not, it's supposed to be a comedy serie. So for those of you that never heard of it can read about what it's actually about here!

It was nice to do something else except playing Swtor every night but it was only because my account behaved like crap and I couldn't log in... So I had a good evening instead but that's alright sine my compeditor hasn't played in like 2 days and I'm getting so close up on him! I'm like 2 lvls from being the same lvl as him. Awesome! I'm fighting quite hard here and I know he's played a lot fewer hours than me but that's not what counts, that's not the race, so I'm not very concerned. I just wanna win! Hehe

This morning I tried to enter the account again though and after some trixing I got in so now I have to play again.

Good hunting (that's what they tell us bounty hunters! ;))
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts