Oh god...

Hey everyone! I have been so busy this week, oh my lord, I haven't had any time to write. So as you see there's not gonna be a theme-week this week. I have to bring that up next week and lay the blogging on low for this week. Sorry about that but that's my life, haha, busy busy.

I've been close to getting a job for the summer when schools on the break and been writing CV and a personal letter before the meeting this week-end. My phone is broken again which I'm not surprised by but I have no clue how to fix this... If I can't buy new buttons to my BlackBerry (probably can't) I even have to buy a new one. I've also brought up my training much more and other stuff that has put my week to into hell haha!

So, now, I'm having time to blog and it will be about...






















Modern warfare 2! Now that's a surprise from my side since I rarely plays those kind of games. I found it so fun though!

I went into the game thinking that I was going to LT play these kind of games for once but I found it fun . I played on the easiest level (even though I actually got the suggestion to play on the level over that, proud!) so I wouldn't have too much of a challenge. And things went good! I got a good hang of how the controls worked and I really liked where they put every function.
The game in it's whole, well, I didn't play for long since I got nervous all the time and stopped before I would die haha, but I liked how things were. For me, not too hard and finally something I could do. Since I didn't play very far I asked a friend about his opinion and he didn't seem to like it at all since the tracks are very short and he felt like it was just "spray and pray" and I understand that. It makes it easier for me, the beginner, but if you're experienced and play on hardcore this might not be the game for you.

For those of you interested;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4UKyw0f_Wo

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts