Cellphone destruction...

Hey everyone! I'm... such an idiot. I can't believe I almost broke the phone I got from Alex. Really? Like... how can that happen to every phone I get? If I were religious I would believe god didn't want me to have a phone! I will have to tell you the story from the beginning.

The first phone I ever got was a Nokia 3310 (this) and my second was another Nokia. These two have managed just fine. After that, things just have gotten worse and worse!

When I got my Sony Ericsson K810i (the one at the lest) I lost it trough my pocket, my next phone, Samsung SGH-f*something* (something like this), I lost in the same way when I flew off my the bike. So, then I got to buy myself an old phone since I just lost them all. I decided to go with a Sony Ericsson S312 (this) which was an okay phone. Problem was that it got slower and slower, since it was so old, and this started to get really annoying and I felt like it just got more and more broken down. So when my boyfriend decided to get a new phone I got his BlackBerry Curve (this). So, obviously, something had to go wrong with that phone as well, right? And didn't it? Of course! I had to live through hell a whole week just because I have some sort of phone curse!

When things started to go mad the battery ran out in just a few hours. Then I couldn't hear the people on the phone, everything started to go superslow (texting or whatever), then I couldn't watch any pictures and it just kept break down like that! So in a few days it crashed, totally, then I got a message where I could reset my phone so, I did, and now it works again. Like... isn't that the wierdest thing? I still have no idea what was going on. Oh, well, a short story very long told, as usual when it comes to me ;)

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts