Something to complain about

Hey everyone! In this post I would like to complain a bit.

Have you ever downloaded, legally or illegally, and then came back to the downloadprogram that you use with a few downloads on. Then you realize that the user have put such a wierd name on it that you no longer know what you were downloading? Well.. it happened to me recently and now.. I can't get the program working and I don't even know what I've downloaded...

So now I'm stuck supercurious of what I've downloaded and feel stupid for not making it work either...

If I'd ever put anything up from now on I would name it much better than every other person that names everything like "Dx-c4"... sounds more like a droid! But whatever, I'll just have to deal with living unaware.

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts