Accomplishments

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd just let you know how things are going with my accomplishments. I'll start with the non-nerdy since they are less important, atleast at this blog. I can just hint that I've fullfilled two goals, so I've gotten somewhere at least.

Yesterday I fullfilled the non-nerdy one which was "10. Write a message to someone I used to dislike" and I got an answer aswell. Feels rather nice to.. not clear things up but just talk to her about what happened and so on! Very cool.

My nerdy goal that I've fullfilled was actually fullfilled 19th december, haha, wow, I really thought it would take longer time to make it. Well, the goal was; "2. Get at least 150 visits on my blog" ... well, it's quite more than that and I'm very proud and extremely happy that I've made it this far... and still I get like 2-3 visits a day but for me, that's totally awesome. So thank you so much precious readers :)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts