Some of this... and some of that!

Hey everyone!

I read on g4tv that Minecraft has got 20 million user right now! Oh my gosh, isn't that amazing? I wonder how many players the most played game has both like.. right now and like ever. Is it like 50 millions or are Minecraft one of the top-played? Since I know a lot of people download Minecraft I guess there should probably be more than 20 million users if things would be done correctly you know.

Did you know that the new StarCraft II - HOTS units already have been updated to Liquipedia? Wow, I knew internet was fast and all, it's not that. But, they haven't even been released yet but still someone knows how much they'll cost and so on... What happens if they decide not to use them. They don't have to put it down or anything... it's just that they would have to change all text from "A new unit released..." to "A unit that was supposed to be released..." and I just think it's unnessicary. Ah well, who cares really? Let's move on, shall we?

My Swtor playing has been set on freeze kind of. Since my compeditor has almost quit playing I don't get motivated enough to play very much. I'll probably win how much or little I will play so... I need to find myself a new compeditor... What about Alexanders father maybe hehe... (He's around 6 lvls before me... I could beat that!)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts