StarCraft active

Hey everyone! I just wanted to dedicate a post to StarCraft II today.

I have realized how much I miss being so into StarCraft II. I don't really know what I've been busy doing! :s Alright, I've been playing Swtor the latest two weeks but what about before?!
I've decided to be a bit more into StarCraft again starting the with the week-ends! Streams, cups, playing, dailies and you name it. I'm already looking forward to it and I think you can prepare on several StarCraft posts in the future.

I can start with something right now!

I've never really talked about StarCraft II - Heart of the swarm (releaseing, hopefully, SOON! Just kidding, Blizzard joke, but this year) but only StarCraft II - wings of liberty. For those of you that never heard of it, it's an expansion for the Wings of liberty. Here's the trailer for that; Might be a SPOILER if you haven't played Wings of liberty!

So the expansion has some potential new units (except a whole new campaign). They aren't certain to be in the game in the end but I thought you'd like to see them. They were released on Blizzcon btw!

I'll start with zerg!





















This is a Viper. It's an air unit that's supposed to replace the Overseer.














This is a Swarm host. It can burrow!

And now, Terran units!
















This is a Warhound. It's like a little Thor with better movement and such.















This is a Shredder. It's a little robot that you can use to gain mapcontrol. It has an AOE-attack but it can only be used if friendy enemies aren't near.

And last, but not least, wonderful protoss which actually got three possible units.














This is a Tempest. It's an airunit with an AOE-attack!



















This is an oracle, a cute little thingy! I don't really know how to describe it with my own words si I'll paste another description; "This new unit will introduce several unique ways to harass. Entomb can be cast on mineral fields making blocking worker units from harvesting resources", for example.












This is a Replicant. It's a unit that can clone itself into any enemy unit in sight!

So that's that, puh, took me a while to write. If you're interested in a more detailed description of any of the units you can read about it here.
Mm.. I'm so happy that I finally play a little StarCraft again and that I'm getting my interest back. When you're into it it's so intense but so superduperfun aswell! Me so happi

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts