Less than three

Hey everyone! Before the first clue gets out I just want to talk to you a bit about the "less than three"-project!

28th January:
Hey everyone! I wanted to update my progress on how things are going with the "Less than three"-project since I have to send it in before 2 days 12 hours 24 minutes and around 10 seconds has passed.

For those of you that haven't gotten in contact with this before, here's a link that explains all you need to know.

http://lessthanthreebooks.com/

I'm almost done but I need to change my story from being more of a"biography" to a short story instead so... After that I'm ready to send it in!

29th January:
Hey everyone! I finished my short story today and I'm actually really proud of it but I'm starting to get more and more nervous, how cool wouldn't it be to get in their book?

Anyhow, it's 1 day 11 hours 40 minutes and around 40 seconds until they close the doors and after that I don't even know what's gonna happen... like, how long will I have to wait until I know the results? Oh wait, I just found it on their site!

"5. Understand that your story is not guaranteed to be chosen for publication in the book. If it is selected, you will be notified before March, 2012."

March? Ah well... I guess I can wait that long! The longer into february we will get I will get so much more nervous... geez, how dorky am I not?

OK so I guess you'll have to wait until March to find out if I made it or not, OK, fingers crossed!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts