New poll

Hey everyone! Today I give you...


...a new poll!















I would be superglad if you'd answer it! See, Mario is happy.. ^^

Anyhow, I didn't update anything yesterday because right now I am so busy with becoming lvl 50 before my compeditor. That means I don't get a lot of other gaming updates or anything since I'm stuck with rewatching the whole Super Mario 64 Speed Run (linked before). I'm kinda dried out to speak the truth.

So don't be afraid, I'm not dead, and this might be the only post for today but... I'll be back with further updates and announcements as fast as I won this stupid race (Currently I'm lvl 25 and as far as I know I'm about 5 lvls behind)!

We'll see if I make something up before the maintenance on Star Wars is done (5 pm CET) , otherwise... You'll hear from me later!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts