Brood war

Hey everyone! For those of you that use Spotify, the music programme, Gangnam style is now available there now. I searched for it when it was newer but they hadn't put it up by then, but now it's there so add it to your favorite list!


I read something really sad on TeamLiquid today (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=371235). It was about Brood war (the game that came out in the 90's before Starcraft II that has been played on a professional level) and how it was about to come to an end.

"The time has finally come to say goodbye"

This was a bit touchy for me even though I've never played brood war and seen very few games in my life. Somehow it was a little bit as loosing the roots to my one favorite game. I know, this sounds more serious than it is and maybe I'm overreacting, the game will still be there. I'm just sad to say goodbye to a game that I've never played, yet, it has brought much joy and success to e-sports world! :)


I will finish this off with cute angry birds... yeah... I know!






Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts