Le views I get

Hey everyone!


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear







Happy birthday to you!
  This day is the 14th birthday of one of my best friends, google!

Google, as most of us should know, is a site where you can search for anything and get to the site you're looking for through them. Except that they also have their google email, gmail, and google maps for example. Google have good services that are for free (most of them). This is pretty much basic to everyone. What you might not have known though is that Google has its mainoffice in California, was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin and has 54 604 employees.



File:Google1998.png



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products
This is a list of google services that I was thinking of writing in there but they're really too many. Some fun product are for example that they own YouTube, Android and Google chrome.

Final trivia is that in their code of conduct their slogan seems to be "Don't be evil".


As appreciation I wanted to show you, and thank you, for the amount of views I get each month that is based simply on your interest. My best day since I started my blog was in November when I got 101 views (which was thanks to Hellspawn) and my best month was when I got 401 views... this was during the same month though hahaha. So far since november I've had 2 439 views which would generate 8 views for each and every day since then. 2 400 views might sound like much, at least to me, even though 8 might not. But those 8 views everyday has made these 2 400 views and has also made me wanna blog even more than I did when I started. So thank you, thank you for reading my blog!


Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts