"Fans"?

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking of the term "fan". It doesn't matter if you're having followers on twitter or your blog, you're just an ordinary person. The problem with the blog though is what I should call... you! On twitter you're my follower and on youtube you're my subscribers but on here, yes, what are you? My reader? It just feels so boring to call you my reader and nothing more.
  To me you all are a bunch of people who I don't know at all and that's why you're called "everyone".. but I still would like it to be more personal cause I don't want to reach "everyone", I wanna reach you. Yeah, you, who do you think I'm looking at? What would you like to be called??
  But what's even more wierd is that I'm even thinking about this. According to me I don't even have any fans! Actually... it's just... a wish? Who doesn't want to have somebody to call a fan! I guess there are some people that just want to live without any recognition and is totally understandable. I'm the same myself. I want everything! Fame, peace, the countryside with dogs and horses and the big citylife with malls and lights... but you gotta choose...!

To end this I just want to thank all my fans for supporting me and cheering for me at all times. Hold on Artosis, I don't have time to give autographs, I need to go see Boxer! *dream oh sweet dream*

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts