Weddings

Hey everyone!

I'm watching Dreamhack Valencia at the moment. Didn't get much time to watch it yesterday but here I am watching Moon vs Sase (for those of you reading on Barcraftsverige.se, my calendar tips worked ;)). Things are looking good for Sase which is always a good thing for a swede :)  also, I'm not a big fan of Moon so... unfortunately I have no idea about who's qualified but apparently they're in the round of 16 now. Oh, 1-1 now, c'mon Sase! Work that hat!

Ina Bäckström is in Valencia right now following the tournaments. She wrote on twitter:
  Taeja said he felt bad and wasn't going to play so well today.

And then another tweet:
   So apparently feeling bad meant beating Stephano 2-1.

Hahaha really funny. For swedish speaking persons Ina was in "God morgon Sverige" talking about Starcraft before the europe finals. Watch that right here!

http://www.svt.se/dreamhack/ina-backstrom-i-gomorron-sverige      (couldn't embed it by some reason...)


I played Starcraft myself today! Played one game vs a terran and won that one. Then I met a zerg that I lost against. He banelingbusted me just a few minutes into the game. I don't think I've played against such an early banelingbust before... or maybe any banelingbust at all (everything's new
 in bronze league!)! Was very annoying and I had no idea how to anything about it since I just scouted a rather early pool and then all of a sudden banelings are up my ramp. Well, well...

I finally feel a little bit better too. Now it's just up to my throat to catch up and stop hurting!


This might seem at first as a post not very nerdy, but trust me, when you've seen this even you would wanna get married, yeah I'm talking to you Barney Stinson. Even you will wanna get married.

First, a minecraft proposal. Really cute





But here's something even cuter, this was a little bit like "could this be me? :)"






But no matter how cute they are, this one (not nerdy) is even better. A few things I didn't like about it but god damn what a surprise this must be to somebody. I wanna propose/be proposed to from the one I'm going to marry, haha!






I've missed blogging as you can see from this big post. Nice to get some stuff out of my brain! :D

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts