WCS europe

Hey everyone! This week's been very stressful for me so apologizing for the only one post but here's one now :)

This week-end the European Starcraft finals are held here in Stockholm. I haven't had any time to think about interviews and similar so I think I might be going and only enjoying myself! I'll be there only on Sunday to see teh true finals!
  I'll be meeting Erik Melin, Ina Bäckström and the rest of the barcraftsverige.se people! I'm also hoping to say hi to Hellspawn, ThorZaIN and White-ra the most :)
  It's just gonna be an awesome week-end with Artosis and Tasteless casting, meetings, seeing people play and you know what, I just love this community, from the bottom of my heart ;)

Instead of interviewing and trying to cover things like that. Tweet to me and I'll tweet you back about what's going on. Or, write on facebook for that matter.

https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson
http://www.facebook.com/ArtsNerdyBlog

It's 10 o'clock here and I haven't slept all week so it's nighty night for me now. Had a really good week at least... just too little SC, blogging and other nerdyness.

Not much up tomorrow so more blogging then, hurraaay!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts