Democracy 2

Hey everyone! This night I dreamt something wierd that I'd like to share. I dreamt that I and some people I didn't know was going to have a Starcraft event. Just a few people besides the player got in. Everyone got upset with each other though so we had this big fight (with small bulldozers). Finally we made up and got along with some chinese guy who we apparently were against. We decided to go to the front door to tell everyone outside that we had made up and show who were in the new committee. I don't know what committee we were but the crowd outside (like 300 people) got wild. We got like famous after that or something... it was a pretty messy dream when I dreamt it but really funny afterwards^^


I wanted to talk about something else though.
Quill18 is a guy on youtube that makes videos about games he playes. He's fun to watch so check him out. Last month he played "Democracy 2" that I had bumped into before and decided to give it a shot. Apparently the game was awesome. In the game you rule a country with some specific problems, citizens and a specific economy (maybe much diseases, much liberals and a high national debt) and need to make decisions to make things better in you country so that you can keep getting elected (and continuing to play). For each decision you make you're going to effect something else. For example if you raise the taxes liberals are going to be pissed and if you lower the school budget parents will be pissed. It seems to be a really fun game that I would like to try after watching his videos. What I miss is more of these games, maybe even to use in schools. "How to rule a country"-games are really educating and since democracy 2 came out 2007 we surely could make a even more complex and at the same time enjoyable game. Things have happened in 5 years you know haha^^
  If this sounds interesting to you maybe you should check it out when Quill plays it. In that case, here's the first part. You can find more on youtube and/or buy the game somewhere else haha..






Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts