The old poll and the iphone 5

Hey everyone!

The poll that ended for quite some time ago didn't get very much reactions. In one way I'm very disappointed in you for not caring about anime but on the other the other hand I realize that everyone might not think child cartoons are nerdy but... just childish. Which of course is okay. Having that said I guess writing about, recommending or showing anime would be unnecessary since no one would really like that post haha. I know I should vary my posts and from the beginning I wrote this just for myself but... I don't really feel like writing about things I know nobody's going to like...? o.O

Things seems to go pretty poorly for the iphone 5 atm. Sure the iphone seems to have differences from the iphone 4 (which the first 4 iphones didn't seem to have) but gosh the complains everywhere... They're changing from google maps to their own that leave cities and places out. (apparently, Gothenburg in Sweden doesn't exist but of course every apple store is correctly placed) and more complains have gotten to me. Now,  "iPhone 5 owners report scuffs and scratches out of the box"... really? With all the complains of the hardware (and software) I thought they at least wouldn't smash the outside looks of the phone to get even more complains... aww well... if people wanna pay more for a brand that's their business ;)    Hopefully, they'll fix these problems :)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts