Strength, cardio and two finished games

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start out with telling how great it feel when you work on increasing your own strength and cardio all the time and finally see the results. Gosh, I feel so good. I'm the king of.. well, myself at least. And that's enough for me^^

I found this game from when I was a kid yesterday. Long story short: About horses and a mystery there. I played it a lot, trying to finish this thing where the game bugged, and even though I was stuck there because of the bug I played it a lot (always liked horses and horse games and I don't really know why). I never got into the story as a kid because of this bug and decided to get an end on the game haha! This time the game was a piece of cake since I had developed a whole lot since last time playing it and I finished it in just a few hours. It was a great story even though everything came a little fast because of the short play-time. I would totally recommend the game to any younger person that likes horses, maybe for a 15+ person it will be boring though. This is the game:





http://img.tradera.com/medium/877/145504877_1.jpg


Yes it's a Swedish game.. didn't play many English games as a kid


The second game I played through this week-end was "Dear Esther". It didn't take long, like two hours, but it was a good game. I'll tell you more about that in some "Steam summer sale"-post later so I can have them all together!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts