Film out of Halo

Hey everyone!

Any Halo gamers out there? Not here really but hopefully you are!

Even though I'm not into Halo at all I always find it so, so cool when people make films/series out of games! I think I like it so much because games often have a very, very good story and it works well in movies too.

The idea of a Halo film came up first at 2009 but got put on hold by a few reasons. Now it's on the rise again but from what I know there's no release date yet.






Long story short: After crash-landing on "Halo" a navy captain + marines try to find out what alien race they are at war with are looking for here on "Halo". "However, Halo holds more secrets than either side imagined"

Oh, and the best name for a love film should really be "Call of cuty". That would be something! ;]

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts