Just this day

Hey everyone! And good morning. I've been awake since 06.02 when my boyfriend left and will be gone for several days now. Too bad, will miss him so much :)

So since then, I couldn't go back to sleep, I had time to do quite many things! The most important is that I've seen three episodes of Kaleido star and also catching up with my youtube subscriptions. I see to little anime right now so I'm glad to catch up. I watch even less youtube videos and actually I miss videos because they disappear from my "inbox". I wonder if this is because I subscribe to too many people or if something's just wrong? >__<''
It feels like it's not my fault anyway cuz videos that disappeared/didn't disappeard after watching them came back/finally disappeard just because some bug but this is happening to me all the time right now so... tips? o...o'

This day will hopefully be a good day. I've been trying to get myself busy this week-end so I don't have to feel like being away from teh bf and I hope that it will work. So first off this week-end will be going to my sister and having some fun with her + family, then I'll be eating dinner with my father and my other sister tomorrow and on sunday I'll be playing as much Starcraft as I can to put my mind into that! Might be updating something about that then!

'Til then
  Gnbth
    Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts