Since saturday...

Hey everyone!

Since Sunday when my last post came up, unfortunately, a lot of things has happened. Just as all of September this week was busy. I'm writing this all the time but I really wish I could blog more often, hopefully now, I can... which I also say all the time but I'll get to why this time!

On Monday after my one class in school I decided to quit my work. This was due to all homework I haven't been able to catch up with due to 12 hours all lost on work Monday to Wednesday. So now I can blog and have fun a lot more which will feel so relieving! Right now I'm just writing "Hi, here's a picture!" but no more of that now okay!

But the rest of the week then.Well, I had to study a whole lot since I had fallen behind and then I became ill and slept from like Wednesday until now and I'm still ill. But from now on, there'll be coming a little bit of WCS Europe talk and then more neeeerdyness. I promise to be back tomorrow with some goood nerdy talk!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts