What's going on?

Hey everyone! I want to inform you that as expected I'm starting to get a lot of things to do at school which makes me busy. So this week might be a sleeping week, not much will be going on here but I'll try my best since WCS europe will be this week-end!! :)

Except that, while speaking of Starcraft, I have something to tell the TeamLiquid fans. If you're interested in supporting them you can now buy their hoodies online, http://www.teamliquid.net/store/hoodies. Now everyone can be like HuK! ;)


thumb
The hood itself will be 58.95$ and then a shipping price on that depending on where you live. Also remember that there are no offer exchanges for them!



For science nerds I found something interesting today. Apparently the Hubble telescope has found a new ancient galaxy and I know, aren't all galaxies pretty ancient? Well yes, but this one is apparently very, very, very old. "The fact that this galaxy exists is astounding. Current wisdom holds that such ‘grand-design' spiral galaxies simply didn't exist at such an early time in the history of the universe."
  Pretty cool huh? :D

Gnbtb
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts