Poll answer

Hey everyone! So I saw that the poll got most answers on "More pics". I have to tell you guys that I will have a hard time making up to that since I've tried to fullfill that before the poll was finished since I thought that was a lack myself, but.. I'll try to keep up with the photos




Now, I just couldn't leave this post without a pic... so here's my old desktop background... that I saved for some reason... If anyone'd care!

As you guys probably know "The Hobbit" trailer is out, for those of you who didn't know I'll post it below. So, I'm pretty excited and I'll see it at the cinema, probably on realease day (12th of December in my town.. next year of course). I thought you guys that are really into it would like to watch a few nerds reactions to it where you can maybe relate to some of the opinions there so check that out here. Since I'm not too much into "The lord of the rings" I can't really discuss much about, just excited, hope you are too!

Gnbth
Bye guys



The hobbit trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

Comments

Popular Posts