Alexxx

Hey everyone!

OK, so I just have to tell you about a great guy that I know who I haven't told you about. No, it's not my boyfriend, him I will not mention here since he's too close to me. My boyfriend and I will continue to be secrets.

So the guy I wanna talk about is my pokemon trainer! Yup, that's what I call him and he's such a cool guy. He decided to help me out with starcraft and I don't have any doubts he would fail, or that I would now that he'll help me.

We actually became friends through starcraft when I played a game against his friend and he started talking to me, since then, we just kept talking.

It's wierd that we just randomly seemed to have more than starcraft in common.

So just a shout to all you nerdy nerds out there, you're so great!

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts