Things look bad on my gaming front!

Hey everyone! My mouse has been acting very wierd lately and after some trouble I thought I finally fixed it! I use a razer mouse that I got from my boyfriend and I like it. Link of the picture below. It's just one problem... it double-clicks... How annoying is that? I might sound like a small problem but to be honest, it's bigger than you can think. Isn't it a bit annoying to click "play" and it keeps pausing about two-three times until you actually get it right? Sure is! Isn't it even more annoying to select one probe to go to gas and all 16 goes there and you have to like click them one by one so they can go back and then also loose about 30 seconds which could be huge! So yeah, that's a bit of a problem.

A bigger problem is that I thought I had solved it. The problem was biggest at around two weeks ago but then I clicked some options and it seemed to change

It hasn't

So now it still double-clicks, just a bit less, and I think it's actually time to get myself a new mouse! Any tips on a good mouse?

But according to my title I seemed to have a bigger problem, right? Well, I do too. My computer is also messing with me (I think I will have a breakdown soon, hahaha). It changes to very light colours, get overheated (And while being overheated it also sounds like a train (according to my boyfriend at least) ... (a lot of parentheses here ;))) and some other wierd stuff.

So I might have to hand it in and loose everything on it just to get it back in good shape... I'm quite sad, quite sad indeed.

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Ps. Doesn't the uppercase g look very ugly? G.... G... ugh

Comments

Popular Posts