3 days off

Hey everyone! Now I've had my time off so I have a lot to tell you, so here goes, I'll make up for three days of loss now!

So first of I just wanted to tell you I've changed my profile picture to this blog. The other one was so old and I didn't feel it represented me anymore.

A few days ago I got my usual YouTube obsession that I get once every three months. (I'll link the best video I found, and yes, it's about Harry Potter!) I found some cool videos about HP but also about Kristina Horner (italktosnakes) and Luke Conard and so on... but as I said I'll share the best one!

Christmas is finally finished for my part. I've celebrated from the 22th to the 26th and gotten a lot of (worthless) presents... haha! But the best one was from my sister who gave me all the three things I asked her for(:

During christmas I have finally come to the insight that I'm no longer in an Angry birds addiction... Instead I play two other games on his phone now. I just have to realize I'm a cellphone-games-addicted-person, too bad, but that's what happens when you try to get yourself a new phone, that's not gonna happen! It always turns to mine...

Gnbth
Bye guys!

YT obsession - Harry Potter billonaire parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiTuQyCYvNk

Comments

Popular Posts