ctrl + z, where are you?

Hey everyone! The worst thing with life is that you can't use ctrl + z <3

I was so very confused the other week about life, haha, so I decided to write to a freind about my problems. It went like this:

"Oh my god Alicia, life is so wierd. I can't keep up and I'm 17 YEARS OLD! I recently heard your little sister pronunce all words wrong like she did and now she sits up til 3 30 in the morning, goes downtown shopping and has a blog...? What? Did you already put her out of the cot? I'm so confused...
Anyway, tell your mother I said hi... she's not 20 either anymore I guess even though I would like to htink so... wait... I'M almost 20! Or, what? No... that's impossible! Tell you father I said hi too of course before you leave (they're leaving for Australia one month) or you might already be back, I don't know, time seems to pass a little fast here! ... Oh well, soon it's new years so I'll see you next year, it's still 2003, right? IIIIII wish!

Have a good life, mine is soon over
Klara Joelsson, soon to be 80"

So I think I just rushed through my mid-life crisis right there, I might even be 40 I don't know hahaha... Gosh, where's ctrl + z irl when you need it???

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts