Accomplishments

Hey everyone, this year I came up with something fun! Accomplishments. It kiiiind of like a New Year's resolution but the only difference is that it's 10 fun things that I want to do and need to accomplish over year 2012. I made this list a week ago and decided to make up 5 gaming/nerd goals and 5 other random goals to accomplish. Actually, I have already started with them because I got so excited but I think that's okey. It's december so hey, almost 2012!(:

So here's my list:

1. Become top 50 silver in starcraft 2 (yeah, I'm bronze O_O)
2. Get at least 150 visits on this blog, so come on guys, help me out!
3. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks, actively! (These I have already started with like around summertime but I have from The chamber of secrets to go!)
4. Compete in 5 gaming- (or nerd-) related competitions, not only starcraft 2 tournaments!
5. Watch the complete first episode of pokemon, actively!
6. Go on a bus date with anyone (do you guys know what that is?)
7. Write a novel on at least 3 200 words (I've never written that long, lol)
8. Buy something totally useless for more than 25 SEK (not much money at all, in dollars it's like 5 or something)
9. Run 13 kilometeres
10 Write a message to someone I used to dislike

So what do you guys think? Kinda cool to get those things done tbh, I'm thrilled!

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts