Italktosnakes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to promote "I talk to snakes" on youtube, link below. She's a girl called Kristina and she's from Seattle. She plays game, wow for example but also very fun boardgames, and she's a very nice nerd in particular! So check her out because her videos are really interesting.

I wanted to talk about her last video, or, second last since she posted one like today or something. Anyway, it's about a book that's she's going to write and you can compete in being in it! So check the link below, go to her second vid. (called something like "less than three") and look for the link to their site in the same time as you check her other things out!

Myself? Well... I will participate but I just haven't had the time to post my story yet! But you should, gogogo (:

Gnbth
Bye guys

http://www.youtube.com/user/italktosnakes

Comments

Popular Posts