Harry Potter theme park

Hey everyone, if you had one wish what would that be? I would not be able to make up my mind but a nerdy wish I have been thinking about for a long while now is that I would so like to visit the Harry Potter theme park.

I keep thinking that I wish some people would just donate me a whole trip to go there and back hahaha. Silly me.

So for you guys who has the same kind of wish, here you go:
http://www.wizardingworldharrypotter.com/

Go there and dream a bit

For you others, shame on you! You should wish to go there ;)

Watching all rides and things to do makes me wanna just whip my wand and get me there... maybe I should catch the plane though and get me a real wand over there instead, think that's more safe.


By the way, I suggested we could watch Harry Potter in school in english since we could chose any film at all but... everyone voted that down so we never even wrote that up. I just wish now it won't be any other boring or cheesy film like "Dirty dancing"... pleeeease god, anything else.


I've been playing handball for a lot of years a few years ago and today I'll help my sister out with training her little girls (they're 8 and 9). So cool and I just wanted you to know, hehe!

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts