Random stuff - not nerdy at all O_O beware

Hey everyone! So I bought an awesome t-shirt last week... it's a penguin with, oh wait I'll show it to you below instead. It's so awesome! It's like the cutest shirt I've ever bought... and the colour is as pink/purple as a shirt I've bought has ever been and it's so totally off, not me, but somehow it still was. Haha, just check it out!

Another thing is that I wish everyone would become swedish and understand "Hej Sonja" at hejsonja.se but... I guess most of you aren't. She's so wierd, blond and yet not anything like the other typical swedish bloggers that I usually... dislike.

Last thing I just wanna ask is if I am the only person in the world that think people who puts on their pants before their socks... are so wierd? How can you live in a world where you do that? Your socks and pants get so messed up! If you do it this way, people... please! Try it the other way and you will understand my philosophy. Welcometoyournewlife.com, aha, that's right!
















My supercute t-shirt?!


Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts