Love at first sight?

Hey everyone! I just wondered if anyone believes in love at first sight? I believe in attraction att first sight... love at first sight, I don't know how that's possible.

Also I just wanted to tell all of you guys that everyone who forgot about game cube and owns a game cube... play more! I sit this morning at my TV as I'm writing this and you know what, I play some stupid game called super monkey ball or something and I'm having a blast by myself in the couch. Even though it's like a childrens game... do you know how hard it is? So everyone, take your old game cubes out and discover your old games cause they are so much fun!

Oh, by the way, there's not much time left until Swtor is released! (3 days) My boyfriend nags me on buying it and I guess I will in time but in december the 20th... who's got money?! Well I don't unfortenately.

Gnbth
Bye guys




Comments

Popular Posts