Bit thinking from DreamHack

Hey everyone! The other day my friend Alex and I had a really interesting discussion about english. Why has it become so good, is it because it would be the best language in the world? We didn't come to any conclusions really but it was just a very nice discussion (:

So since I went to DreamHack I've been thinking and I made a list of who I liked the most that I met there because I also was interested in who you would like to meet the most. So it would be cool if someone would take my list and reaarange it to your personal list!

So here goes, these are the people I met and this is my order:
1. IF I had met White-ra that would have been first place but he was there so... I guess he counts?
2. Dayniiiiine! (only saw him)
3. Huuuk<3
4. Artosis
5. Idra
6. Tasteless

then in a none particular order there was also:
TLO
Sheth (only saw..)
DApollo (only saw..)
Total biscuit (only saw..)
Puma (only saw..)

So what would your order be if you had been me. Come on, don't be shy, just tell me!

Gnbth
Bye guys!


Comments

Popular Posts