DreamHack - The starcraft part

Hey everyone, we've come to the starcraft part of DreamHack now! Finally. I have so much to tell you guys!

In the beginning not much happened on the StarCraft front. I missed NaNiWa just when we got inside the DreamHack area so that was a shame. We went around and saw TLO and my boyfriend high-fived him, awesome. Then things were cool for a while until I got as starstruck as a person, almost, can become... Tasteosis were signing stuff! Oooooh my god... So we got their autographs and we sooooorta talked (I was to nervous to talk to Artosis and actually only answered Tasteless a question... (
but I'm cool anyway)
After that we saw Hero and Sheth here and there. AND HUK! So we took a picture of him playing
*Long time elapsing*
So, now we're at the Dream arena watching the dream hack tournament semifinals and finals. A few players played, who I don't remeber really...
Then... my life... changed...
I was like turning around by accident and there is HuK one meter away from me and Sheth and Idra... I really stopped breathing for a while... and sneaked back with my eyes like a 100 times of course!
The tournament went on and it was awesome to see Day9 talk and cast and the other casters.. so amazing, but it was a bit hard to concentrate when Idra is on the exact seat behind me.

So while there was I break I turned around but they had all left. I see HuK walking back though and get nervous, only by seeing him LOL, and somehow my boyfriend just takes me by the hand and walks up to him and says "Hi, this is my girlfriend. She's a big fan of you, can she have a hug?"
...
Oh my god
... and he replies yes
Hallelujah moment
I hugged HuK!
Then we took a picture and later on I got his autograph too...
Soo the rest of the night is mostly a blur.. I kept thinking about HuK and now I'm a bit motivated to play more Starcraft again =^.^=

But really, the rest of the night was awesome, I was about to fall asleep a thousand times but I didn't. So we cheered a lot for Hero when he faught Puma in the finals and he won!

So that was the night of my life really... I won't have as good of a night until next DreamHack

Gnbth
Bye guys

*I'll put up some pictures lateeer!*


Comments

Popular Posts