Pottermore

Hey everyone!

Hm.. it has been a very long time since I even stepped inside pottermore. I think I need to make another visit soon.

For those of you that haven't registered to pottermore, check the video below and I guarantee you will register when it opens for everyone! (Which would have been in like months ago when the beta test ended but since there's still a beta I don't know what's happening really...

... And now even I can't log in!

"Pottermore is currently unavailable.

We are making important updates to the site, which may take some time."

Well I guess that's good...


I miss LiquidHuK... yeah, he's still a bit Liquid for me! Btw, he's apperently called "HuK Norris" hahaha, that's hilarious, I never knew!


Gnbth
Bye guys





Pottermore inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8UaAK3WkrY

Comments

Popular Posts