Busses and convent - nice mixing

Hey everyone! Yesterday I realized that the bus is a strange place to be at. I don't know if I'm just not used to it but I find it strange. People sing aloud, say wierd stuff on the phone and are being all over suspicious. Leksands team, a swedish team, sang and said hi to people that went on the bus... Why does all rules about how to behave just disappear on busses? I think I get why the drivers are so irritated aaaall the time... But nevermind, that's just my thougts about something totally unnerdy so let's change subjects!

I managed to put in pictures to my computer from DreamHack and now I would like to share them with you so here you go folks!


















"Hell it's about time!" :D He actually said that :]
















Artosis the cutie ;]
















Tasteosis
















Chris "HuK" Loranger and I! One of the best I could meet. I'm so tired at like 01 00 o'clock though but he still looks great doesn't he?^^ OK, I'll stop talking about him now so cool!!
















Casters for the event and also thins wierd guy presenting them haha
















3 out 5 paricipants (excluding me)(:

















The rest of the gang

















My band before I tore it off<3 Saved it though (a'

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts