People, people, people

Hey everyone! Yesterday I was busy all day and came home at 9 pm and was really exhausted. I'm ill as well so I've been sleeping all day but I figured I have all time in the world to blog now!

Today I want to talk about the players in StarCraft that I like the most. The people on list are:
HuK
White-ra

Day9

Artosis
IdrA

I might also write about ThorZaIN since I'd just like to talk about a swedish player!

(Edit: Noo... I really don't have the energy to talk about all these people. I'll write as long as I feel like. Comment if you want me to write about the others as well and I'll make that happen!)

First of all, they're in order of how I like them so I would like to talk about them in the same order!

So, first of will be the sorta hot Huk!


















Little grr yes?
Anyway, Chris Loranger is the true man behind HuK. HuK is 22 years old and plays the best race of them all, yes, protoss. HuK's been in like 4 teams or something. His currently team is EG (evil geniuses) and before that he was in TeamLiquid. Lots of people still say LiquidHuK, and I just think it fits so much better so sometimes that happens for me too! Last year he won three cups.















This man is our own grandpa toss, White-ra! White-ra's called Aleksey Krupnyk with people that have no respect (White-ra is so much cooler, fur shure ;)).
White-ra is, as you might see, are an old StarCraft player with a lot of experience. Jokes around White-ra are about his special tactics that hi uses to win and also that his face is everywhere... yup, you heard me. Intrested in what I'm talking about... erm, read for yourselves!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=105748


Next up is
























Sean Day[9] Plott!

Now, why he is number three on the list is rather tricky. I'm not making my list out of who has the better apperence nor just because they are famous or anything. What I'm trying to base my list on is both personality and the way the player plays. Now, since Day9, in public, doesn't play a lot of StarCraft I guess I'm only basing it on his personality...? But then he should be first on the list! The fact that his awesomeness, carisma, humor and laugh makes him attractive is not a reason not to put him up either but the thing is... I just look up to HuK and White-ra more.

But, somehow I see to like Day9, right? I wrote a whole lot up there even though I never played brood war and haven't seen him play. I guess what makes you like him is that fact that you feel close to him because, not only that he's a good caster, but his dailies (that you can find here). Day9 dailies are a concept of where Day9 sits infront of a cam and makes high level analysis of pro and none-pro games.

OK guys, I'm sorry that's all I have energy for. I hope you enjoyed it, comment if you want to hear about Artosis and IdrA!

Read it, like it, share it!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts