Alice: Madness returns

Hey everyone! Do you like Alice in wonderland? I don't... I freaking love her! So when Alice: Madness returns was released I was so excited.





























As you can see there's quite a difference between the film we usually associates with Alice. The game is still based on the original Alice. The Alice to the left seems rather young though but in the games Alice is 18 in the first game and 19 in Madness returns.

The storyline of the game is that Alice is quite insane. She blames herself for the fire her family died in while her psychologist wants her to forget it all and move on. From time to time when things get to much for Alice she escapes to wonderland where the most of the gametime is played out.

I totally loved the game and was more than happy when I had played it through. I played on the easiest difficulty level because I was worried that the "fighting" would be too hard otherwise. I
found that easy was a bit too easy but played it through. Since I loved the game and wanted to play it through again I decided to try on nightmare and got pretty far by doing so. So if you want to play it, don't underestimate yourself because if I can play nightmare, anyone can!

But Alice isn't always a very dark game. From time to time she enters more cute places...



















...but overall the game is pretty dark!





















Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts