Mario party 9

Hey everyone! A while ago Mario Party 9 was announced and I figured I would write a bit about it.

I read somewhere it will be released early in March but I don't know, I couldn't find any other sources with any date at all so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

In my life I've only played one Mario Party, which I believe to be the forth game in the series.





















So until the release, here are some videos!




First MP




Second MP, did they really think this through? Haha!




Mario Party 3. Quite a long "walkthrough".




So this's the 4th game which I've played. I think the mini games looks like the most fun here but I guess that's only because I've played it...

(There're a lot of games in this series haha =^.^=)




MP 5...




Haha ok guys so this is MP 6. What I find fun in this one is that you start to notice that they've stopped with being so dark. If you listen to the music and watch the colours it's so different from maybe super mario 64. I also find this the least tempting to play... Too sweet to be fun




OK so MP 7 is also sweet with nice colours but I have to point out that the graphics seems really good since we're still on the game cube platform! The mini games seems innovative.




Here you can see MP 8 and if you're like me... you won't like it. The mini games are up the **** (sure, some seem more fun than others) and it's all soooo sweet and colourful... pft... I'm also guessing that the wii controls makes things quite hard. I don't know that but I've never really liked them so.

So then it's just Mario Party 9 left. I can't of course show any walkthroughs but I can show you the trailer that was shown on E3 last year so here it is!




It actually looks good according to me. Fun mini games and different from the others. Well, I just hope it's not gonna flop!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

  1. Okay, so iv'e been reading allot of your posts for a while now, an i must say i like what you do, the work you put in to it is really great. And i think you should take it to the next level, by start making videos and posting them, not only here but also on Youtube.It would be awesome and also give you allot of freedom to show and say things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, yeah maybe that's an option but I can get so nervous infront of a camera and I really like blogging... but I guess I could give it a try every now and then or something

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts