No blizzcon?

Hey everyone! I know Blizzcon might not be totally connected to StarCraft but I still wanted to bring it up because I feel like it affects people that play StarCraft even though Blizzard and Blizzcon is about more stuff then that.















So a few days ago I read that there will not be a Blizzcon?! And yeah, I guess it's true. I've only watched one Blizzcon from home but after that one time, Blizzcon became the shitz. WoW, StarCraft and Diablo (which I never played but totally consider doing now), awesome news and fun events. Every convent that you can ever watch always motivates me and makes things look so stupidly epic. It's also good publicity.

Can you imagine that if the Heart of the Swarm expansion hasn't been released by the time Blizzcon should be (Since Blizzards "soon" could be any time). How much competitions and videos and stuff couldn't be released there?












I don't remeber reading why there wouldn't be a Blizzcon but I'm still totally disappointed. One highlight of the year is now gone...

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts