A normal day!

Hey everyone! Today I just wanna do I quick post since I'm leaving to go to the cinema in a few hours and then eating dinner with two friends though I don't feel perfect.

So, like a week ago I wanted to show you how things look when both Alexander and I game together but I just took this;





























Since that really has nothing to do with StarCraft I... well... I took a picture of how things looks when we play StarCraft haha!



































So yeah this is what things looks like. The laptop is mine and the two screens is Alex screens. Usually we play or do whatever we like and then on the screen to the right something we both enjoy (like TBBT, Family guy or in this case, state of the game) while we play.

And no, the calendar with the horse is not mine and not my bfs either haha!

Well yeah, I guess that was a pretty useless post but that's life when you don't have much time haha. So, thanks for reading!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts