Some stuff

Hey everyone!

The theme week is now over and I will go back to "normal" blogging again which I hope you'll all enjoy!

Before going back to normal life I just want to tell you about yesterday which is related to StarCraft so that we can end the theme week properly.

So I wake up quite early yesterday and visited TeamLiquid where I saw that HuK was streaming. As you probably read earlier I like HuK quite a lot. Being all excited I clicked his stream and also saw White-ra was streaming. I became all excited all over again and then... reality came over me. How was I supposed to watch both streams?! To top it all internet was lagging like hell! It took me about 20 minutes to realize Alexander has some downloads ongoing... So I put them off but I still have the problem with which one to watch so I decided to watch one HuK match, then White-ra and then HuK and so on... So, after that, I finally got double satisfaction... for a while, but it was awesome!

So that was it. I will try to upload something of value tomorrow!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts