What Witnoug suggested

Hey everyone! Since Witnoug was the first commenter on my blog, not gonna nag about that, I want to do something for him/her. Well, I guess I can only do that by doing as the comment said! OK, I'll show it to you!

"I like the blog post and i won't correct anything. what i want to do is to recommend you to play some other games, if you liked the portal games. Here's a list:
Psychonauts
Half-Life the first one and Half-life 2 and the Episodes 1-2
All the Mass Effect games. I know more games but that is a good enough list :D"

OK then! I think I will solve it like this;
1. Psychonauts - Checked it up and it seems to be quite fun. Will play that!
2. Half-life and Mass Effect - I will probably not play these because my computer is going in for repair and there will be very little blogging when that happens. I guess there will be enough with one game. I can promise to fix something with both of those games in some other way though... *no secrets revealed*

I don't know when I'll do these things because of the problems I have with the computer but I'll update more about that later

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts